How It Started
At Justagame Fieldhouse we started live streaming all of our weekend events in 2015. There was a big learning curve and many questions to be answered to get started with lives streaming.
- What cameras do we use?
- Once we have cameras, how do we make those cameras availalbe on our website?
- What streaming provider is going to host our streams for us?
- Once they are on our website, how do we make our viewers pay for the service?
- Once they pay for the service, how do we allow them to change courts throughout the event so they can watch every game they want?
This was a long and tedious process testing at least 20 different camera models, 3 different streaming providers, and 3 different paywall systems. After about 6 months of trial and error we were live streaming our events at Justagame Fieldhouse! We were shocked with our results with over 1,000 paid viewers in the first 6 months of streaming!
At this point, our system was functional, but not very efficient. We knew we needed a better solution to make our product scalable and a product we can sell to other sports complexes. So we dove in and began development of our own on-site streaming engines, our own website and paywall, and answered every question above to make our product an easy resell to other sports complexes!
How it works For You!
- Install one camera on each court / field you cover during events (cameras will be provided by Justagame Live)
- Sign up for a Justagame Live Subscription
- Enter your upcoming schedule of events into your dashbaord
- Set your Ticket Price
- Earn Extra Revenue on your events!
Sports Complex Pricing
- $250 / camera / year
- 25% of ticket sales
- Your Complex Earns 75% of ticket sales
- Money direct deposited into your account every Monday!